domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

-LAURA NYRO;Triple Goddess Twilight


UNA DE MIS CANTATES PREFERIDAS LAURA NYRO FALLECIDA A LOS 49 AÑOS.HERMOSO SONG
I was a sweet baby in my mother's arms
We were strolling through the park
Picnic, peace walk, progress.
Just a baby in her arms
My politics are based on her charms

Triple Goddess Twilight
Slow down, feel the land
Violet everywhere,
I'll meet you there

Mother, you died young and left me
Your twilight colors
Rose, ah, burgundy, coral mist
What are the shades of loneliness

Triple Goddess Twilight
Late sky violet and pink
All roads lead to Venus
I'll meet you there
In your dream of progress

My grandfather painted houses
On a ladder in the sky
He was working class, urbane, streetwise
Said, We can change the world, girl, love will inspire
Told me this through whiskey and revolutionary fire

Triple Goddess Twilight
Last trace of ruby and flame
First star leads to Venus
He left a war to talk in peace now.
Sad life was for our dream..............

No hay comentarios: